Place: Kitchener City Hall, 200 King St., Kitchener, ON
Type: Regular Swiss
Rounds: Five (5)
Time Control: Game in 90 minutes plus 30 seconds added per move (Fischer)
— Players forfeit their game if they do not play their first move within 30 minutes of the start of the rounds
- 2000+ (CFC & FIDE rated)
- Under 2000 (CFC & FIDE rated)
- Under 1600 (CFC rated)
- Under 1000 (includes unrated players) (CFC rated)
Prizes: Based on entries
- Saturday 10:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday 10:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m.
- Entry Fee: $50 all players
- $10 discount for juniors (under 17 years) and seniors (65 years or older)
Registration: All players must preregister online through the club’s website: (This site) The deadline for registration is September 14, 2017.
Registrations received after this date will be subject to a $10 additional fee and may not receive Swiss pairings for the first round.
CFC Membership Required:
- Full one-year adult membership $48.00 (adult) or $32 (junior)
- One-time tournament membership $20 (adult) or $10 (junior)
- Memberships can be purchased at the tournament site.
- See CFC Memberships for further membership details.
Organizer: KW Chess Club
Directors: Head: Brian Clarke, email@example.com or (519) 594-2430 Assistant: Tom McClelland
Miscellaneous: Byes for rounds 1-4 as requested in advance. Clocks and sets will be provided.
Register Now: This is a two part process: You must complete both the Registration and process the payment through Pay Now button:
Registration is now closed:
For inquiries: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and CC: email@example.com